16 Kate Street & 16 Gertrude Street, ST ALBANS VIC 3021
VACANT LAND – GROWTH ZONE RGZ1 – PLANNING PERMIT APPROVED FOR 11 TOWNHOUSES WITH ENDORSED PLANS
Substantial two street corner development opportunity situated in thriving St Albans just a short stroll to Alfrieda Street Shopping and Restaurant Precinct, the new St Albans Train Station, Community facilities, High School, Primary School and Victoria University, and only a short distance from Sunshine Hospital. Land is vacant with all buildings already demolished – ready to go.
Key attributes of this rare opportunity include:
1. APPROVED PLANNING PERMIT WITH ENDORSED PLANS FOR 11 TOWNHOUSES
2. TWO AND THREE STORY TOWNHOUSES – 10 x 3 & 1 x 4 BEDROOM, 2 BATHROOM, 2 CAR ACCOMMODATION
3. EXPANSIVE CORNER SITE OF 1422 SQM (approx.) WITH ALL DWELLINGS DEMOLISHED – READY TO GO
4. GROWTH ZONE RGZ1 – SCOPE FOR APPARTMENTS/COMMERCIAL (STCA)
5. JUST 3 MINUTE DRIVE OR 8 MINUTE WALK TO ST ALBANS SHOPPING CENTER & TRAIN STATION
6. 22 KM NORTH WEST OF MELBOURNE’S CBD
7 EASY ACCESS TO MAJOR ARTERIAL ROADWAYS INCLUDING WESTERN RING ROAD
This is a rare opportunity not to be missed for developers, investors, and land bankers alike.
Large parcels of land like this so close to the center of St Albans are very rare.
For sale by TENDER closing Friday 26 February 2021 at 12pm.
Buyers please note all offers must be signed on a contract of sale prior to closure of tender.
Contact Brenda Ngan on 0435152545 for further details.