168 Butchers Road, MUCKLEFORD VIC 3451
KURANYA, STATELY RURAL HOMESTEAD ON 16.19 HA
Enter through the statement remote controlled gates and drive up the long Manchurian Pear tree lined driveway to find “Kuranya”, an expansive five bedroom plus study homestead on approximately 16.19ha of offering an enviable lifestyle opportunity in the tightly held Muckleford Valley.
Features are many in this stately home with wide sweeping verandas, an indoor heated pool and entertaining areas both inside and out. There are 5 bedrooms, a study/office and 2 large living areas both providing access to the outside entertaining alfresco and veranda. The large kitchen is a delight and features a Rayburn wood stove as well as a gas cook top and electric wall oven, a walk-in pantry, and an open plan dining area to accommodate a farm size dining table. The homestead nestles comfortably within an area featuring established Cyprus trees and a smattering of pear, ash and maple trees, and a native rockery garden borders a channel that flows into a feature pond/dam. This property comes complete with 3 fenced paddocks, livestock dam for water, approx. 60 X 40 machinery shed, studio previously for art, and large chook pen.
Main features of this luxury property include:
• Polished boards to kitchen, dining, family and entry hall
• Kitchen with walk in pantry, bench seating, Rayburn stove, separate gas cook top, wall oven and wall grill
• Wood combustion heater in living, concealed audio space, surround sound speakers, overhead fan and bifold doors to outdoor entertaining area
• Very large family room, French doors to the outdoor entertaining area, polished floor boards, reverse cycle split system and bar
• Study/office with overhead fan
• Master bedroom with WIR, ensuite with shower and bath, French doors to the veranda, overhead fan, plantation shutters
• 4 bedrooms, 3 with BIRs and overhead fans, plantation shutters
• Large central bathroom, double vanity, shower and bath, and toilet
• Laundry with direct access to outside and clothesline
• Double remote operated garage with direct entry to house
• Daikin zoned ducted ceiling reverse cycle to majority of house
• Separate Pool house with approx. 12-13metre solar heated pool, good size indoor entertaining area around pool, overhead fans, TV, bathroom, pool accessory storage, plantation shutters and doors to a paved entertaining area.
• Entertaining area linking main house and pool house, with overhead fan, seating for large outdoor setting and sun protection blinds
• Studio previously for art with kitchenette, reverse cycle split system, bathroom and own septic tank
• Large work shed, large shade house, wood shed, chook house and hay shed
• Stock watering dam, operational Bore approx. 72 meters, feature dam, 4 x 23,000L tanks capture from Pool room and House, and 1 x 23,000L off work shed
• Low maintenance gardens around residence, grid power, NBN, security screens
• Septic Envirosep sewerage treatment plant for homestead and separate septic for studio.
Superbly located only 8 kms to bustling Castlemaine with direct train access to Melbourne and 14 kms to Maldon this property is close to general living amenities.
For further details on this luxury lifestyle opportunity and to arrange your inspection, contact Brenda Ngan on 0449654958.